New training: experience the 5 elements and their meaning for you and your life
With Meridian Chi Kung, 5 Elements Yoga, Meditations, Bodywork and Dance
Maybe you have heard of the 5 elements, the 5 transformations. They are rooted in the daoism, a philosophy of life which goes back thousends of years and which says that life in its totality is always in motion. This motion underlies a constant change and through this it becomes a new quality constantly. The general purpose of this 5 elements training is, to stimulate a flow of consciousness and movement. The 5 elements are wood, fire, earth, metal and water.
You are invited to allow the natural, dynamic balance in several areas of your life. This training offers you a variety of possibillities in movement, the direct experience, communication and perception.
What does this training implicate for you?
- You take your life into your own hands (again).
- Your confidence grows, you are more independent of the opinion of others.
- You learn to trust your own inner intelligence.
- You experience a deeper connection to your own core and the world around you.
- The communication between your core and your inner space is more free, spontaneous and filled with joy.
- Thinking, feeling and doing are more in harmony with each other.
Some examples of the qualities of the 5 elements which will be encouraged and stimulated:
- Water quality: deep connection with your life force and a better mobility.
- Earth quality: the feeling of relaxation and a being-in-balance, which accompanies you throughout the day.
- Fire quality: lightness and passion makes your presence radiant and intense. Connectivity and authenticity in communication.
- Metal quality: clearness and structure in consciousness and thinking.
- Wood quality: physical vitality, curiosity and friendliness provide you with a new body-awareness.
Introductionary evening – to give you a little taste of this training: Wednesday September 19 and/or 26
Time: 19.15 – 20.15
Training: Wednesdays 19.15 – 20.45
Training I: October 3 – December 19. 2018
Training II: January 9 – March 27 2019
Training III: April 3 – June 26 2019
Introductionary evening: € 10
Per training (I, II oder III): € 250